Welcome! Thank you for your interest in the Arch Grants Startup Competition!
Arch Grants is a nonprofit accelerating the St. Louis economy by attracting and retaining talented entrepreneurs through a unique competition model that combines equity-free funding, an expansive panel of evaluators, a robust network of resources and the support of an engaged community.
The Arch Grants Startup Competition is an international competition that awards $50,000 equity-free, cash grants and pro bono support services to the most innovative and scalable startups that are willing to locate their business in St. Louis, Missouri. Arch Grants seeks to fund innovative technologies, products, and services wrapped within scalable business models with the potential for national or international impact.
What do you get with an Arch Grant?
- $50,000 equity-free, cash grant
- Pro-bono support from multiple service providers
- Personal introductions to strategic business and civic leaders
- Access to angel investment and venture capital networks
- Educational programming
- Discounted office and residential space
- Access to Arch Grants leadership
- Talent acquisition/recruiting services
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Relocation services
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion into a community of innovative entrepreneurs
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Must be able to have at least 51% of your founding team, OR at least one founder and 51% of the full team, working full time on the business in St. Louis City for a period of at least 1 year
We're looking for innovative, high growth, early stage ventures with national or international impact potential. We're not looking for lifestyle businesses or consulting businesses. Winning companies must be in St. Louis or be willing to move their headquarters to St. Louis.